We focus on Growth Stage and De Novo ventures to invest (or-co-invest) our capital, operational expertise and time to ensure that the companies that should succeed, indeed do succeed.
Our screening criteria for Growth stage companies include the following:
- At least $1 million of annual recurring revenue (ARR)
- 100% growth year over year
- SaaS-based technology businesses that do not require FDA or regulatory approval (we don't invest in devices, pharma, or biotech)
- If a business is below $1m ARR we view it as a seed stage deal
- A reasonable valuation that is justified by revenue or market multiples
For early-stage companies with strong growth potential, our general goal is to initially invest between $1 million, and $3 million.
Capital Under Management
Our firm has funded more than 30 companies since inception, and we currently have more than 20 active portfolio companies. We operate as a family office, and our limited partner consists of family and friends. We do not raise outside institutional capital.